To be completely honest, I’m not sure why I haven’t made these yet. We don’t have baked potatoes a ton, but we have definitely had them since getting an instant pot. Not only do they cook to perfection, but they peel like the hard boiled egg! The skin just slips off and it is amazing!! Go give this a try. And now with the snow we got, this would go perfect with some chili! Enjoy!
- 4-5 medium sized potatoes, scrubbed clean
- 1 c. water
- In the Instant Pot, with the trivet placed in the bottom, place potatoes inside.
- Add 1 cup water.
- Close lid with switch to sealing.
- On manual HIGH cook for 12-15 minutes.
- Let it natural release for 5-10 minutes and then quick release.