This is a recipe my sister gave me a few months ago. I haven’t made it until now. I should have made it forever ago. It is easy and SO yummy! You’ll thank me later! Enjoy!
Chicken Pasta Supreme
Write a review
- 3 uncooked chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 1/4 c. whipping cream
- Basil (couple of shakes)
- 1/4 c. grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 c. hot, cooked pasta
- In skillet, saute chicken and garlic in butter until chicken is no longer pink and cooked through.
- Stir in cream, basil, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in pasta and toss to coat.
- It originally called for penne pasta, but I didn't have any. So I used angel hair. Any pasta would work great here!
Val's Recipe Box http://www.valsrecipebox.com/