Who doesn’t love the thick, creamy restaurant ranch dressing? Mmm…the bottle stuff just doesn’t compare. The nice thing about this, is it is super quick to throw together and so yummy! Enjoy!
Homemade Ranch Dressing
Write a review
- 1/2 c. mayo
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/4 c. buttermilk (or to thickness liking)
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- In a mixing bowl, mix together mayo, sour cream and buttermilk.
- If you want thinner, add more milk.
- Add in garlic salt, dill, and basil.
- Mix together thoroughly.
- Store in air tight container in fridge.
- *If you don't have buttermilk, mix milk and a dash (or 1 tbsp lemon juice).
- *You can use any spices you like. This is the combo I like, but you can adjust amounts and spices to your liking!
Val's Recipe Box http://www.valsrecipebox.com/