This is a recipe that Joe brought into the marriage. It is one we use often and LOVE! The taco hating boys even love it! It is simple, only uses a few ingredients and is tasty! Enjoy!
Write a review
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 pkt burrito seasoning
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 6-8 tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray 9x9 pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a skillet, brown hamburger until no longer pink.
- Add burrito seasoning and tomato sauce. Mix well.
- On a tortilla, sprinkle cheese down the middle and top with burrito mixture.
- Roll up tightly and place seam side down in pan.
- Continue to do that until meat is gone and tortillas are filled.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of tortillas.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes, or until bubbly.
Val's Recipe Box http://www.valsrecipebox.com/