With fall on its way in, that means inevitably winter will be here before we know it! And that means indoor activities. This is a perfect solution to being stuck inside. It is fun to play with, smells fantastic and the kiddos will have a blast! Enjoy!
- 1 1/4 c. flour
- 1/4 c. salt
- 1 pkg Kool-Aid (any flavor, just depends on what color you want it!)
- 1 c. boiling water
- 1 1/2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- In a bowl, mix flour, salt and Kool-Aid.
- Stir in boiling water and oil. Mixture WILL BE HOT!
- Knead with hands once it is cooled down for about 2 minutes, until it is smooth and all flour has been mixed in.