Are you guys every going to tire of Instant Pot recipes? Because I am just getting started! This one was so easy and I even put the roast in mostly frozen. It was great! It takes 4 ingredients and an hour of your time. But if you are like me, you multitask and do other things while dinner is cooking. So throw this together and let the Instant Pot do the work! You are welcome! Enjoy!
- 1 3-4 lb. rump roast
- 1 c. water or beef broth
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 jar (16 oz) salsa verde
- In the instant pot, place roast and water or broth.
- Sprinkle roast with taco seasoning and top with salsa verde.
- Lock lid on and using the manual button, use HIGH pressure for 40-50 minutes, depending on how thawed your roast is.
- Natural release for 10 minutes and then quick release.
- Shred roast and use on anything you want. Nachos, tacos, just plain, anything.