Is there anything better than a gooey rice krispie treat? I made these for our family night and my kids LOVED them! Luckily, we gave most of them away, otherwise we would have eaten ALL of them!
They are so good and chocolatey. Mix in some marshmallows and graham crackers…mmm..divine! Enjoy!
- 1 (10 oz) bag + 2 c. mini marshmallows, divided
- 5 c. rice krispies
- 1 c. graham crackers, broken into bite sized pieces
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- 1/3 c. butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Grease an 8x8 pan and set aside.
- In a large, heat safe bowl, mix Rice Krispies, chocolate chips, 1 c. mini marshmallows, and graham crackers together. Set aside.
- Place 1 package plus 1 c. marshmallows and butter in large saucepan.
- Heat over low until marshmallows and butter are smooth and melted.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and stir until combined.
- Drizzle the marshmallow mixture over the cereal mixture and stir until combined.
- Quickly press mixture into prepared pan and allow to cool completely.
- The chocolate chips may melt a little, but they should pretty much stay in tact.