With summer coming to an end, we HAD to try corn on the cob in the Instant Pot. It works fabulous and it is so easy. No watching boiling water, no watching time, no checking to see if it is done. Put it in with the water and BAM! That really is it. It came out perfectly cooked and delicious! Enjoy!
- Husked corn on the cob, how ever many you need that will fit
- 1 c water
- With the trivet in place, put the corn in the instant pot. You may need to break in half if they are too big.
- Add 1 cup water.
- Place and lock lid on Instant Pot.
- Select manual HIGH for 4-5 minutes.
- Quick release as soon as it is done.